Pocket Frogs!

Pocket Frogs!

Thursday 21 April 2011

My Habitats

THESE ARE ALL MINE. I will do my best to label what items they are in there. Please try not to steal my ideas. :) I don't mind if you use the same item, that's not up to me, but don't try and steal my ideas and claim them as your own, these are here as examples. Thanks!

       How's this one? Here is what I used for the habitat:
* Old Trunk Habitat
* Fiji Sixpence (x2)
* Cuban Coin (x2)
* Yellow Gem
* Mayan Relic
* Old Pocket Watch
~~ I may update this later; I am saving for something else to add to it ~~




It's bright, colourful and floral! ♥ So, what about this 'un?
* Clover Habitat
* Yellow Daisy (x2)
* Magenta Flower
* Three Petal Flower
* Thistle Flower
* Giant Lily
* Red Flower

This is my beautiful grass-world! Now, what do you think about this habitat?
* Grass Habitat
* Digitate Leaf (x2)
* Monstera
* Fan Leaf
* Fall Leaf
* Serated Leaf
* Striped Long Leaf

 This one is so dull, just brightened up a bit by the stones ^_^ Shame there are only four of them... I might add a Yellow Gem, just not sure yet... :S
* River Stone Habitat
* Amber Stone
* Green Polished Stone
* Purple Polished Stone
* Pink Polished Stone



It's peaceful... calming... and not finished yet. Any suggestions, guys?
* Zen Sand Habitat (I ♥ Zen)
* Shell Fossil (x2)
* River Stone (I think ^_^)
* Arrowhead
* Mushroom/Toadstool Thing (LOL)

Anyway... I will add more, I'm still working on another design. Email your own to bro_oke@zoho.com. DON'T WORRY, I WON'T TAKE CREDIT! I will post them here and give you credit, just make sure to tell me your name so I can give you credit, or I will have to say "Anonymous User" :S Anywayy, thanks guys. I've still got two in the process of design.

1 comment:

  1. I love your first one ! Mine are just grass and leaves and a few flowers ! Looks so boring compared to yours !

    ReplyDelete